With all the chatter yesterday around the GoRuck Star Course event in Charlotte, FOMO was definitely in the air. So YHC decided to Q at Wander and make it Star Course themed. Here’s how it went down…
Wander STAR Course Checkpoints
- Lexington County Fire Station
- World War II Memorial
- Lexington Medical Center Lexington
- Lexington County Museum
- 1 hour time hack
- Must finish as a team
- Checkpoints may be completed in any order
- Picture of team members must be posted on the Wander message board
- Follow all laws and be safe
- Have fun!!!
Banjo rolled in right on time and we headed out. He chose the checkpoint order and route. Google showed we’d cover about 3.2 miles, but we were about mile 2.8 at checkpoint #4 which was the WWII Memorial. So we added a couple checkpoints at the end to round up the mileage and finish out the hour. Those were…
- 911 Memorial
- Amphitheater Stage
We wrapped up with the count, name, announcements, prayer.
- GoRuck events coming up
- Recovery for the Star Course PAX
Tclaps to the guys who did the Star Course yesterday. Brutal event! Recover, heal up, and get back out there when you are ready.