It was a pretty cold morning at CAT, but 4 faithful showed up to get better. How cold was it? We had a frozen lift gate, and a key fob that wouldn’t work, bricks that were stuck together, and an unnamed PAX that decided to warm up his car before the count-o-rama. So, yeah, it was cold. 4 PAX total. 2 got in 2 miles of RL beforehand.
Conditions: low 20s (may car said 16 when I left), clear
1 minute warning, lighting of the “Monster Jam Cone” (a Christmas present from my son “F3 – Monster Jam” who said it was for doing workouts), disclaimer.
Slowsey to get two bricks each. The bricks were frozen/stuck together which should have told me they were super cold. Circle up at the pole vault area for the warm-up…
- 20x SSHs IC
- 20x Flutter Kicks IC
- 20x LBCs IC
- 20x Brick CFTGs OYO
- 20x Brick Tricep Extensions OYO
- 20x Brick Bent Over Lat Raises OYO
Slowsey to the straight away on the track for…
- 10 Burpees (1 merkin in the middle), side lunge 10 yards.
- 10 Squats (1 brick overhead press while seated), side lunge 10 yards.
- 9 Burpees (2 merkins in the middle), side lunge 10 yards.
- 9 Squats (2 brick overhead presses while seated), side lunge 10 yards.
- Rinse and repeat until…
- 1 Burpee (10 merkins in the middle), side lunge 10 yards.
- 1 Squat (10 brick overhead presses while seated).
We side lunged right for half, and back left for half. Afterwards we returned the bricks and met at the parking lot for…
- 3 rounds of…
- People’s Chair for 1 minute (mixed arm exercises)
- 20x BBSUs OYO
- 50x Calf Raises OYO
That finished the 45 minutes so we met back at the shovel flag for the…
- 1/27 GrowRuck Weekend. Details: http://f3nation.com/2017/10/25/growruck-08-sc-midlands-preblast/
- 2/24 Dam to Dam 100K Relay
- 3/3 4-Year Anniversary Convergence at Graveyard
- 3/23-24 Palmetto 200
Prayer Requests / Prayer:
- Scotch’s son
Pledge of Allegiance
Oh yeah, did I mention it was cold?