6 #StumbleProof pax met up for a 6-mile run to Shady Lane and considered rousting @Baby Ruth out of bed, but thought better of it.
Conditions: Low 40s and a bit humid
Olde Knight > Chambly > Queens Way > Old Woodlands > Garners Ferry > #HamptonHill > Kilbourne > Shady Lane > Milford (2nd left) > R on Shady Lane and back to AO (6 miles)
BOM by Pipeline
- #TClaps to @Serena for being the only one to complete the entire route. #Beast
- Everyone else made it almost all the way to the Milford loop, including @Bidet who probably set a distance PR, but who knows for sure cuz he won’t get on the Strava train. #Cardigan
- Based on the Twitter chatter, YHC thought @Baby Ruth might emerge from his house and run a bit with the pax, but no such luck. #LP9
- New Year’s Runvergence at #TheBull Take note: for the next two Mondays, Stumble will be relocating to Blossom & Bull. Plan accordingly (this is not a pass to #fartsack).
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ St. John’s Episcopal (Wheat & Holly)
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing #HDHH @ Bar None
- Sundays, 4:00 PM – F3 Midlands Palmetto Place
- 1/26/18-1/28/18 – F3 Midlands Grow Ruck
- 2/3/18 – MGC Long Run (Discount Code F3RUNS)
- 3/23/18-3/24/18 – Palmetto 200
Pipeline out. Ho ho ho.