Conditions: 53 and drizzly
1. Run to parking lot by eagles rest
20 SSH IC
10 TTT IC
22 LAC (11 forward, 11 reverse)
2. Run to awning on the way to CES
20 iron cross, 20 squat
15 iron cross, 15 squat
10 iron cross, 10 squat
3. Run to hill by CES
11s with 1 big boy at bottom, 10 merkins at top
2 big boy at bottom, 9 merkins at top, etc.
4. Run to concession stand by baseball field
1 minute on the wall, rest for 20 seconds
rinse and repeat a few times
5. Run to grassy knoll
Count off by 2s. Team 1 run to lower brick pile and grab a brick each round,
Team 2 grab a block from upper block pile. Do 15 flutters at pile, 15 merkins at grassy knoll.
Do three rounds. Then switch so the team that grabbed the bricks returns the blocks, and vice
versa. Do 30 crunches at pile, and 15 dry docks at grassy knoll.
6. To the Flag
-Oyster Roast for Saluda Shoals Foundation – 2/25/18; Howler has raffle tickets $10, potential to win Green Eggs, weekend at Isle of Palms.
-sign up to Q
8. Prayers – pray for Stirrups
9. Devo – This semster there is a class on Buddhism across the hall from my office. I can’t help but overhear what they are talking about. One thing this is critical to Buddhism is the idea of living in the moment, aka “being present.” In our culture we tend to be very focused on the future, and we should be to some degree of course. But always thinking about the next thing prevents us from enjoying what is around us everyday – our kids, spouses, friends and this nature that has been created for us. Let’s all try to be more present and enjoy the moment.