While our fearless leader is off gallivanting around Key West and cruising around Cuba with his M, YHC was left in charge of the shovel flag and thus, ended up with the Sunday Q. 21 PAX, including both flatbacks and weirdos, chose the harder thing and defeated the fartsack.
Conditions: 71 and clear, low humidity, close to perfect.
Disclaimer / Countoff / BOM / Opening Prayer
- Right on Main, crossing back and forth a few times thanks to construction
- Right on Swartz
- Veer off onto the creepy dirt road, proceed to fill shoes with sand
- Cross the RR tracks on Railroad Ave.
- Right on S. Lake Dr.
- Left on Maiden – trade friendly insults with flatbacks in Stride parking lot
- Left on Church
- Shortcut to Hendrix with a few loops around the traffic circle
- Right on 3rd and up the hill that is the exact same grade as going through the BofA parking lot
- Right on Main and bring it back to Icehouse only 57 seconds late.
- The route: https://www.strava.com/routes/9890562
COT / Count-o-rama / Name-o-rama / BOM
Welcome to FNG “Half Sack”! I won’t tell the story of his name here, but I’m sure he’ll be happy to share it with you! Give him a follow at https://twitter.com/repooCsirhC.
August is Mission Month for Lexington AOs to participate in The Mission AO at Oliver Gospel. PAX are needed on 8/5, 8/12, and 8/19. 8/26 will be a convergence at Stomp the Swap. Reach out to Training Wheels for more info: https://twitter.com/chrissmith_sc
8/1 – National Night Out at Lexington County Courthouse – come check it out even though the DJ will be mediocre.
8/5 – Sweet Baby O 5K – https://runhard.org/pages/race-owen.php
8/26 – Stomp the Swamp 5K (discount code f3stomp) – https://www.runhard.org/pages/race-swamp.php
12/15 – F3/FiA Christmas Party at Saluda River Club
- 6 Foot Under’s brother – recovery going well
- Mac’s Mom dealing with an injury that may or may not be football related
- Flanagan Family
- Several men of Saxe Gotha dealing with health issues
- Continued prayers for our brother Beantown
- Misty and family
- Buttermaker and family
- PAX dealing with injuries
Moleskin: Mumblechatter was strong as always and we may have been mistaken for a DayGlo Gang once or twice. Nice work by everyone staying together and watching each others six.