YHC awoke this morning in pain, good pain. The kind of pain you feel after a week of being pushed to your limit by your brothers and capped off with a beatdown that only Battle can deliver. This is what happened.
Conditions: 47 degrees and clear.
YHC up first.
- Leave Flora parking lot on an Indian Run to Bottom of Belmont Hill. PAX in rear does 5 knerkins before sprinting to front.
- Partner up. Fireman carry up partner Belmont Hill then mosey back down and flapjack, rinse and repeat.
- Mosey to YHCs driveway (conveniently located at the corner of Belmont and Trenholm) for Heartbreak 1,2,3s. Partner up. Knock out 100 decline knerkins, 200 BBS, 300 dips. Partner 1 does exercises while partner 2 runs from driveway, up and down Belmont Hill, to W. Buchanan stop sign and back (.6 miles). All reps were completed and each PAX completed 2 laps.
- Pass Q off to McNugget.
- Indian Run with knerkins back to ACF. (Stopped halfway down Belmont Hill for each PAX to do 10 more knerkins).
- Back at ACF, grab Battle pavers (double the size of your average paver) and head to field.
- BLIMPS with Pavers.
- Partner plank curls with derkins. 20,15,10,5 reps. (Partner 1 assumes high plank position, partner 2 holds partner 1 ankles and curls them. Next, partner 2 continues to hold ankles while partner 1 does derkins. Flapjack rinse and repeat.
- 20 yard broken wheel barrows. (Crowd pleaser). Similar to a wheelbarrow. Partner one walking on ground with hands while partner two is holding only one leg, with the other leg free of held leg.
- 20 yard Tunnel of Love. Shoulders were smoked at this point.
- Mosey to COT, drop off Battle pavers and finish up with 1 minute abs.
Countorama, Nameorama, BOM.
The deadline to order Betamax shirts has passed but PAX can still support his kidney donation travel fund by donating here: https://www.paypal.me/f3betamax
This was a tough one. Doing a DORA on Belmont Hill will wipe you out. We were all smoked after YHCs Q and yet we knew McNugget was literally going to get up close and personal with more punishment. He did not disappoint. Our shoulders were shredded by the end of it and that was perfect. Another Battle in the books and 6 HIMs stronger and ready to dominate life because of it. Great job men.
Knowing that you are working harder than your adversaries gives you an advantage. It gives you confidence that you can overcome them in battle. Jocko Willink.