Floppy’s truck serenaded The Arena pax with the adrenaline pumping sounds of artists like Maroon 5, Alanis Morrissette, and Matchbox 20. If that wasn’t enough to get the heart going, the whiteboard showed up to challenge the pax. As expected, the mumblechatter was A+. It was another good AM in the gloom.
Conditions: 43 degrees
Disclaimer, BOM, Pledge
Warm up lap around parking lot
- Imperial Walkers x 10 IC
- Hillbilly x 10 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
COT & BOM
Devo: John 14:6
- No Show
- Slim Jim
- Parker Atkins
- 4/2 CrossRuck
- Lexington Race Against Hunger: Stride & Stomp are hosting virtual 10ks
- 2.6 miles and 569 calories burned during this one
- Mt Climbers are, in fact, an ab exercise when done correctly
- Excellent mumblechatter from Notebook and Floppy this AM. They came prepared.
- Headgear and Floppy = #LarryBird
- We have now reached 4 days since Dunphy’s last F3 incident. It’s a streak.