Well YHC had the Q today at Shawshank’s Saturdayvergence. Admittedly I may not have been there had I not Q’ed. I had a long week and coulda easily fartsacked. That is one of the reasons today’s weinke had a few blanks to fill in. The guys stepped up and picked out a few winners to make it a fun morning. More to come…
Weather: really nice, good day for a beatdown
- 1 minute warning, intro, wait someone is pulling in, wait, who is it?, Knozit?, no… but where is Knozit???, oh it is Breakfast Club, but we heard two doors close, oh it’s Breakfast Club and his 2.0, ok now we’re ready, disclaimer, prayer
Mosey to the back field which is popular for warming up. We did…
- 15x SSHs IC
- 15x TTTs IC
- 15x IWx IC
- 15x AirSquats IC
Mosey up the sidewalk and back to the shelter. I planned to stay under the shelter in case it rained (at least I planned that much), but it never did.
Everyone grabbed a spot by the tables. Everyone was assigned a body part (upper, lower, abs, full body) and they provided an exercise. We did two rounds of ladders up and back down with the following…
- Round 1 – 2 reps, lap round the shelter, 4 reps, lap, 6 reps, lap, 8 reps, lap, 10 reps, lap, 8 reps, lap, 6 reps, lap, 4 reps, lap, 2 reps, lap
- Step Ups (each leg)
- Gas Pumps
- Incline Merkins
- Decline Merkins
- Jump Squats
Mosey up the same sidewalk and back for…
- Round 2 – 2 reps, lap round the shelter, 4 reps, lap, 6 reps, lap, 8 reps, lap, 10 reps, lap, 8 reps, lap, 6 reps, lap, 4 reps, lap, 2 reps, lap
- Lunges (each leg)
- Flutterkicks (2 count)
- HR Merkins
Mosey up the same sidewalk and back.
If you’re keeping count, that we 50 reps of each exercise and 600 total reps for the day. For the remaining time we did some much needed stretching.
We enjoyed a flyby from DOT and Eggo who planned their run route through the shelter. We also enjoyed some 80s big hair band songs. Fun morning.
- BRR teams forming (Coon Dog wants to get an ultra team going)
- No Show
- Slim Jim
- Lego (dad and family)
- Coon Dog’s niece is at home now
- Buzzsaw’s dad