YHC was looking through the Q sheet earlier this week and saw an open spot for this Saturday and decided to take the open spot. We did somethings different than my typical Q’s. Not a lot of running but a work was still done at The Hollow this morning. 12 PAX got together and we took a page out of the F3Greenwood IronPax Challenge and did a few of those workouts.
Conditions: Nice and cool in the 50’s
One Minute Warning/FNGs/Disclaimer/BOM
Mosey to blockpile and everyone grab one and head over to the band field.
SSH x 20IC
Squats x 15IC
LBAC (Forward & Back) x 10 IC
OH Clap x 10IC
Burpees x 5 OYO
Mosey to the end line with your block.
4sets x 8 minutes, perform as many reps as possible in the 8 minutes, after completed run 25 yds out and back, then 2 minute plank rest
Set 1 – Thrusters w/ block
Set 2 – Curls w/ block
Set 3 – KB Swings w/ block
Set 4 – Manmakers w/ block
Once complete, return blocks and head over to parking lot for one round of Week 1.
50 Air Squats
Run 400 m
Recover and head to SF.
- Grave Digger Mom (cancer)
- Grave Digger – family friends (cancer)
- Parking Lot
- Follow up with missing PAX brothers
- Mentor Program needs mentors
- Harry Bison (trail run) – 11/18
- Lexington Half/Cheech 10k – 11/10
- 2nd F this Thursday at Brothers & Beer – 10/18
- Lexington Girls Basketball Poker Run – 4pm – 10/14
- Wildcat CSAUP – 12/1
- Christmas Party – 12/14
- Scotch GoRuck – TBD
- Knozit 100miler – HC TBD
- P200 teams/formed signing up
- 50k January 2019
- Ragnar Relay – GraveDigger interested in doing this/Scotch was an HC