16 Pax post for the monthly running of the Dang5K. When YHC saw a certain breakfast cereal named pax show up after his warm up 5-6 mile run, he knew interesting things would happen… Here we go!
Conditions: Cool and pleasant. A bit of a breeze in your face going one way on the dam.
Mozy to the traffic light after the locks of love. Kick into gear at YHC’s command and high tail it to the glowing orange cone (or at least it should have been glowing). Turn around and come back at race pace! 3.1 miles for those keeping track at home.
Mozy back to PL
We had sub-20s! We had many PRs! We had a new CR! What more can you say!?! Whether it was the presence of the aforementioned breakfast cereal Pax or just flat improvement by all… Big Improvement was seen across the boards. Aye! Come to RBHS for some speed work to improve that time next month!
- Watch for more info on @F3prom! Black tie event to raise funds for Palmetto Place Children’s shelter 5/30/15… Bring your best… even if it’s pink, fluffy, and has a tail.
- The Gauntlet… that is all.
- May 9– Greenwood Launch
- May 2– F3/FiA BBQ after the Goruck Lite. Saluda River Club 10-2 Bring your own food and drinks.
- Mission- Saturday morning AO at Finlay Park, Columbia.
- April 30– Celebrations skating party… he’s turning 30!!
Walker… need prayer for discernment on deciding on going to Duke for further treatment Monday.