The first Friday of June is National Donut Day and 21 Pax couldn’t resist getting up to run this morning for their free donut. The monthly donut run brings out men from all Lexington AO’s. Don’t be a stranger and only come once a month. Some are training for their first 5k, or BRR, or their first 1/2 or full marathons. Others come just to run and stay in shape. No matter the reason, one thing is for sure, you will always have fun doing it and its better than running alone.
Conditions: 66 degrees.
Disclaimer, count off, go over route.
Starting at Krispy Kreme, head east down 378 for 22 minutes and turn around and return.
As you know, all paces are welcome at our run groups. We had a good mix today but no one ran alone. There is always someone to run with. Stride and Crusade are great running groups with great men. No man is ever left behind.
- Stride and Crusade will converge on Monday, June 8th at Graveyard for a friendly game of futbol. Meet at 5:15am.
- The Crucible, June 27th – View Preblast.
- GRC and GRL, July 10th and 11th.
- 8/1 – Sweet Baby O 5K
- Stomp The Swamp 5k @ River Bluff High School on August 29th. There will be a special “Double Down” medal to anyone completing a F3 Workout and the 5k. A code to enter when you sign up online. More details coming soon.
- Blue Ridge Relay, September 11-12
- Lexington 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon in November 2015.