11 PAX braved the cold to join Booster for a workout that looked a lot easier on paper when YHC was creating it. (5 PAX posted Boneyard)
Conditions: 28 degrees and clear
The THANG: After BOM for prayer, the PAX posting #Crypt joined YHC in a Mosey down past the helipad and toward the back of campus for the COP.
- Side Straddle hops x 15 IC
- Through the tunnel x 15 IC
- Imperial walkers x 15 IC
- Squats x 15 IC
- Little baby arm circles x 15 forward and reverse IC
Mosey on down the road a little more for another COP.
- Merkins x 10 IC
- Supermans x 10 IC (1st time supermans ever performed IC)
Mosey with a random sprint up a small hill to the student parking lot and grab some curb for the following exercises:
- Both feet hop up on the curb and down as fast as possible x 30 OYO
- Right let first followed by left leg (stair-stepper) as fast as possible x 15 OYO
- Left leg first followed by right leg as fast as possible x 15 OYO
Mosey to the base of the hill that has so many names. You know, the long uphill road that never ends. PAX were instructed to complete the following OYO:
- Sprint to the 1st set of light poles- 25 Mt. Climbers
- Mosey to 2nd set of light poles- 15 merkins
- Sprint to top of hill at the stop sign- 15 big boy sit ups
- Fast as you can go back down the hill
Rinse and repeat, but once back at the stop sign plank until everyone is there.
Next, PAX broke off into 4 groups of 3, grabbed some wall, and completed the following exercises as a group (the group had to determine how to split of the exercises and reps to achieve the total).
- 100 step-ups
- 50 incline merkins
- 50 dips
- 50 leg extensions
Finally, the PAX moseyed to the helipad for 6 min of mary with some dealers choice thrown in.
– Hoser is leading a “Stride Light” on Tuesday/Thursday mornings at 4:45am before the normal workout. Usually 2-3 miles at a 9:30-10:00 minute/mile pace.
– The inaugural F3 Lexington Christmas Party is set. Here are the details:
– When: Friday, December 19 at 6pm
– Where: Country Club of Lexington: 1066 Barr Road, Lexington 29072
– Cost: $20 per adult; $9 per kid. (BBQ buffet dinner)
– We will have a DJ (Thanks Thumbs Up!) and a cash bar. Also, we will recognize some of our fellow pax with some awards and other things. Click on this link to vote on these awards: http://goo.gl/forms/ogMSuoTzm0
– Also, our FiA sisters will be there, too. We can EH the husbands that don’t post with us.
– Reply to Ken Doll ([email protected]) with an HC and let me know if you’re bringing your M and/or 2.0s. We’ll collect money at the door.
– It’s going to be a great 2ndF evening.
Prayer requests: Adam Bacon- Lexington Fire Fighter- MMA injury to his back
Devotional (Pinot)- from 1 John- chapter 2- Jesus Christ atoned for our sins and sins of the world. We all sin, and we are reminded of what Christ did for us as sinners. People wrong us and may not do what we think is right, but as Christians we are called to reach out to those people and show Christ’s love with everyone we come in contact with. Challenge- look for opportunities to love others like Christ loves us.