29 degrees, 75% humidity, dark
5 PAX post to the gloom of Strut to take part in an exercise of mathematics. I have always been kind of a numbers guy so I figured no better way to show my love for numbers than a Strut Q dedicated to numbers, one and all!
But first, not everyone seems to share my love of all things mathematical.
One lap around perimeter of lower baseball fields and through the woods to the my favorite secret grassy area for COP (I like to compare this area to the secret old Indian cave where Dead Poets Society met):
- √625 SSHs (IC)
- √625 Squats (IC)
- √625 Walkers for Walker
- √625 Windmills (IC)
- √625 Smurfjacks (IC) (Shocking, I know!)
- √625 Flutter Kicks (IC)√625 Plank Jacks (IC)
Mosey to the football field for Pain by Numbers.
Line up on goal line
- Sprint to 20 yard line, 20 merkins, sprint back to goal line
- Sprint to 40 yard line, 40 LBCs, sprint back to goal line
- Sprint to 50 yard line, 50 SSHs, sprint back to goal line
- Sprint to opposite 40 yard line, 40 LBCs, sprint back to goal line
- Sprint to opposite 20 yard line, 20 merkins, sprint back to goal line
- Sprint to opposite goal yard line, 5 burpees, sprint back to goal line
Plank till are done.
to concession stand and grab some wall and stop for
Then back to the plan:
- ((18 x 16) ÷ (18 ÷ 2) + 6 – 50 – 90) step-ups each leg (OYO)
- ((18 x 16) ÷ (18 ÷ 2) + 6 – 50 – 90) split squats each leg (OYO)
- ∑x+y where x^2-10x+y^2-20y=-125 decline merkins (OYO)
Plank till all are done
- ((18 x 16) ÷ (18 ÷ 9) + 6 – 50 – 90) wide arm pull-ups
- ((18 x 16) ÷ (18 ÷ 9) + 6 – 50 – 90) closed hand pull-ups
- ∑x+y where x^2-10x+y^2-20y=-125 incline merkins
Plank till all are done Mosey to Brick House and grab 2 small bricks.
- 25 curls for Jeff Gordan (IC)
- 25 shoulder presses (IC)
- 25 tricep extensions (IC)
- 10 lateral raises (IC)
Five Minutes of Mary, Mary
Put bricks up and gather round the shovel flag, boys!
COT and BOM
Moleskin: Strut Brigade was undaunted by the cold and worked hard this morning. About 15 minutes in my hands were frozen, so I figured this is a good time to remember to start wearing my thicker gloves.
Prayer Requests and Announcements:
- Continue to pray for Walker and his family, Walker is home in Lexington, so lets continue to pray for his recovery. See the CaringBridge website for info: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/walkerphillips/journal
- BIRCH Christmas Party is December 11th, Uno is organizing.
- Saluda Shoals 5k is next week.
- Signup to Q, many, many openings throughout F3 Lake Murray Region, then rinse and repeat.
- F3 (2nd and 3rd Fs) Lunches are a-plenty. Check Twitter and the website for details. In fact, there is a whole lot going on, so check the website and Twitter often for updates. Another good place to look for updates/info is in the announcements of the posted Back Blasts.
- Go Ruck (aka “The Back Pack Thingee”) is this weekend, Go Ruck Yourself!
- Have you checked Twitter and the website for updates yet?!
Devotional: Make prayer a center point of your faith. Prayer challenge in the works.