6 pax sailed into Anchor for a workout with the bell. No one accepted the invite, via Twitter, from YHC to double down and run the dam before we Anchored Down. Then again, they didn’t ask to “Ladder Up” either! Mumblechatter was low, but spirits were high. YHC hopes every pax left feeling as if they got their money’s worth (especially since it was free).
Disclaimer & Prayer
- SSH x 15 IC
- Merkin Bell taps x 10 IC
- Bell Hops x 20 OYO…plank
- Toe Taps x 30 OYO…plank
- Around the World x 20 ea. direction…plank
5 x 5 KettleBell Ladder
- 15 KB swings…drop bell when done
- 15 KB swings, 15 goblet squats…drop bell when done
- 15 KB swings, 15 goblet squats, 15 high pulls…drop bell when done
- 15 KB swings, 15 goblet squats, 15 high pulls, 15 dead lifts…drop bell when done
- 15 KB swings, 15 goblet squats, 15 high pulls, 15 dead lifts, 5 Power of the People on each side…drop bell when done
Goblet shuffle ~30 yards and return leading with opposite side
- Rinse and Repeat 5 x 5 Bell Ladder above – 8 reps each
Bottoms Up Carry 30 yards with right hand, return with left hand
- Russian Twists with bell x 14 IC
- LBCs with bell on chest x 15 IC
- Iron Crosses (anchored with bell) x 15 IC
- 6 inches bell on abdomen 30″ x 2
- Around the World x 10 each way
Deep muscle stretching with emphasis on hamstrings and calves x 3 min.
COT & BOM
- Small group today with good 2nd F and great encouragement
- First time at Anchor for Meltdown. Great to have you out and great work today.
- Workout was high intensity today and the pax took the challenge and completed it.
-WALKER STRONG t-shirts – taking orders now for 2nd batch. Order and support Walker, Nail Pop and family. You can email Andy’s sister and order directly at [email protected] and pay with Pay Pal. If you do not use Pay Pal, contact Treadmill at [email protected] or DM on Twitter. We are compiling a F3 order to send in and you can give cash or check to him. $10 each. All orders and money need to be in by Sept. 14th.
-The Reaper launches this Friday at RBHS, 5:30am. Preblast here: http://f3nation.com/2014/08/26/the-reaper-awaits/
-New West Columbia AO launches Tuesday, 9/9. Preblast here: http://f3nation.com/2014/09/02/the-next-lexington-ao-west-columbia-is-coming/
-New Sumter AO launches in October. Preblast here: http://f3nation.com/2014/08/31/preblast-f3-sumter-sc-expansion/
-Still time to HC for GoRuck. Good training opportunity here: http://f3nation.com/2014/08/19/hurricane-hike-10k/
-Mud Run on 10/4. Still time to sign up. Email Smokey at [email protected] if you have a 4-man team. Register here: http://f3nation.com/2014/06/11/mudrun-fall-2014-registration-is-live/
-Salsaritas for Walker every Friday at 11:45-ish at Hwy 378 location. Tell the cashier F3 and 15% goes to Walker.
– Continue prayers for Walker Phillips, our brother Nail Pop and the entire Phillips family. #WALKERSTRONG