11 #Swagger faithful met for some Wednesday roadwork and Sand Dollar made the call: an out and back 5K. It was the perfect decision.
Leave Blockbuster parking lot, run straight down St. Andrews Road to McGregor Presbyterian Church, turn around at the street light and come back. Simple. Effective.
- Epstein’s Mother to Napalm. He’s been going hard at both F3 and his paying gig, and needed a well-deserved #fartsack day.
- T-Claps to Sand Dollar for taking charge this morning AND for stepping way out of his comfort zone on these runs — a little more every day and you will be amazed by the results.
- Call out to Gumshoe: we’d like to see you at #Strut in the near future.
- T-Claps to Major Pain: I had no idea somebody that big could move that fast. AND, the encouragement of the others is a true sign of leadership.
- Alter Boy is set to make his return to #Brickpile on Saturday for the first time since the #Strut launch on August 3rd.
- Be thinking about spring Mud Run teams. Registration will begin right after the Fall Mud Run on October 12th