CONDITIONS: HUMID AND CLEAR – LOWS 70’S
17 PAX joined YHC to get better.
INDIAN RUN FIELD
IMP WALKERS-15 IC
Partner Up for DORA:
Run 100 YDS
5 Merkins every time you cross 50 YL
INDIAN RUN FIELD
Line up two even rows
Alternate Plank while each PAX runs 50 Yds
Large Circle Imperial Walkers continuously
Each pax yells FIRE
Drop roll right merkin
Roll left merkin
Continue thru all Pax
Tunnel of Love X 2
Flt Kicks-35 IC
YHC’S first in Q in a while. The PAX worked hard. Mumblechatter was strong. Thank you Bulldog for reaching out. T-Claps to PYT for posting this AM.
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Philippians 3:13-14 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Lots of things going on in people’s lives and in the world, including our F3 brothers. No matter what, we don’t give up. Jesus is our strength and will help us through anything and everything. Our physical strength may diminish but our strength in Him will always sustain us.
-Contact Good Hands to help with fund raiser for Puerto Rico La Isla Bonita Restaurante, LLC
– 9/29/17: 3 Year Reaper Anniversary Workout 5:00-6:00
– 9/29/17: Tail gate at the RBHS vs. LHS football game starting at 6:00 pm.
– ALL River Bluff AO’s closed this Saturday
– 10/3/17: AO Launch at New Providence Elementary, 5:15 am.
– 10/5/17: AO Launch at Deerfield Elementary, 5:00 am.
– 10/10/17: AO Launch at Rocky Creek Elementary, 5:15 am.
– 11/11/17: Cheech 10K: https://www.lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php
– 12/15/17: F3/Fia Christmas Party
– Blind Side’s daughter
-Continued prayers for Spackle