3 pax posted this am, thankfully preventing a Solo Q. When YHC arrive a little before 6:25, thoughts of Treadmill and other’s SoloQ came to mind. So thankful for the pax that posted. By the time the workout was over, they were glad they did. Good Work by the pax this am. Strong #1stF and #2ndF.
Conditions: 70 and Muggy
Disclaimer, BOM, Prayer
COP in the Parking lot:
- SSH x 20 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
- Windmill x 10 IC
- IW x 15 IC
Mosey to the track at the end near the playground for a modified version of The Murph.
Run a lap around the Track with the following stops:
- Midfield – 10 Squats
- Corner – 10 Merkins
- Other Corner – 10 Squats
- Midfield – 10 Merkins
- Final Corner – 10 Squats
- Playground Equipment – 10 Pullups/Body Rows
- Rinse Repeat for 10 laps
Total Work Goal of 2 miles, 300 Squats, 200 Merkins, 100 pullups/Body Rows.
NOTE: The Pax finished a little early so the choice was made to take 1 more lap
Final Count: 2.2 Miles, 330 Squats, 220 Merkins, 110 Pullups / Body Rows
- F3 at work today – Boo said after the 5th lap he didn’t know how much more he could do. He then got stronger to the finish. #TClaps Boo! Keep up the good work!
- Big Week next week at Turning Point Celebrating 1 yr!
- Crucible June 27
- Second Saturday Dads workout next weekend. Details to come
- Working on Convergence for Saturday July 4th.