11 pax posted at Shawshank got in their daily acceleration with station work around the field. Here is what went down:
Conditions: Clear – 38°, Winds SW 6.3 mph, 66% Humidity, felt like 35°
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey around the walking path and circle up on the field 3 back from the front of the park.
- SSH x 10 IC
- Burpees x 5 OYO
- LBAC front x 10 IC
- OHAC x 10 IC
- LBAC back x 10 IC
- Burpees x 4 OYO
- IW x 10 IC
- Burpees x 3 OYO
- TTT x 10 IC
- Burpees x 2 OYO
- Squats x 10 IC
- Burpees x 1 OYO
Mozey to the next field over for the workout:
- Right Corner of the field – 10 merkins
- Next Light Pole – 10 squats
- Next light pole – 10 BBSUs
- Cross the field to the light pole – 10 CDD
- Next light pole – 10 Walking Lunges, each leg
- Left Corner of Field – 10 American Hammers each side
Rinse and Repeat until time is called, Then mozey to the side line and find a group of 3:
- P1. Near Side Low plank
- P2. Run to P3 Switch out with P3
- P3. Far Side – Low Plank
Mozey to back to the SF circle up on for Mary.
- Flutter Kicks x 10 IC
- Heal touches x 10 IC
- Iron Crosses x 10 OMC
- American Hammers x 10 IC
- Take a lap
- Supermans x 10 IC
- LBCs x 10 IC
- Take a lap
- Boat – Canoe OMC
- Most pax completed 5+ laps.
- Great feeling to knock out the 40 day challenge reps before 0615.
- Several Strideliters before the workout… P200 coming!
- 3/11 – PaperJam Qing at Shank
- 3/13 – Lake Murray Hosting CottonMouth – RockinChair looking for pax
- 3/19-20 – P200 (Teams looking for runners)
- 4/2 – Good Friday Cross Ruck (more details to come)
- NoShow – Praise for Good Report
- Notebook – Praise for being able to post (4/20 Surgery)
- CoonDog – 2.0 getting Tubes
- Lego – Family
- Cheers – Coworker family
Devo: “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12 NIV
Reading verses 9-12, paints a picture of what F3 describes as a ShieldLock.
Just a reminder that we are living in a crazy time. 2020 was crazy, but 2021 will be even more so following right behind a year like 2020. We need to continue to reach and keep our pax plugged in. Through the years, other pax has thanked YHC for reaching out and pulling them along. The response is usually something like “I need you to be strong for me later when I’m in a ditch or rut and be there to pull me out.”
Keep up the good work and don’t grow weary doing good.