24 pax from all over the midlands including F3-Columbia and F3-Lake Murray posted at Detention for some Squats, Merks, & BBSUs w/ laps with some tunes (YHC charged up the speaker so it was full time full power) to make the work more entertaining. Here is what went down:
Conditions: Cloudy – 52°, Winds W 7.7 mph, 92% Humidity, felt like 52°
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey around toward the back where the milk drop off road is and “circle up”
- SSH x 15 IC
- IW x 15 IC
- LBAC front x 15 IC
- OHAC x 15 IC
- LBAC back x 15 IC
- TTT x 15 IC
- Slo-mo merks x 15 IC
- Slo-mo squats x 15 IC
(At this point YHC realizes with the number of pax who posted, and after scouting out the AO for puddles pre BC, that it might be best to go with plan C.)
Mozey back to the Front of the School to begin the simple workout:
- 15 squats
- 15 merkins
- 15 BBSU
- 1 lap counter clockwise around the loop the 2nd entrance and between the row of cars.
Rinse and Repeat until time is called
Recover and on your 6 for Mary
- Flutter Kicks x 15 IC
- Heal touches x 15 IC
- Iron Crosses x 15 OMC
- American Hammers x 15 IC
- Boat – Canoe OMC
- 9 pax posted for StrideLite
- 15 was the number for the day – TClaps for Tardy for breaking the code
- Correction – RumbleStrip said the number of the day was 16… think about it… Touche, RS!
- BooBoo taught everyone about classic rock.
- 2/13-2/20 – Virtual 5k for family Gilbert with child with Cancer (Extended through Dam2Dam)
- 2/20 – Dam to Dam, need volunteers, and some substitute runners
- 3/6 – 7 year Annivergence of Graveyard more details to come
- P200 – Teams looking for runners
- HFT – Surgery
Devo: “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12 NIV
Reading verses 9-12, paints a picture of what F3 describes as a ShieldLock.
Just a reminder that we are living in a crazy time. 2020 was crazy, but 2021 will be even more so following right behind a year like 2020. We need to continue to reach and keep our pax plugged in. Through the years, other pax has thanked YHC for reaching out and pulling them along. The response is usually something like “I need you to be strong for me later when I’m in a ditch or rut and be there to pull me out.”
Detention pax have helped set the bar for EHing pax and ISI. Keep up the good work and don’t grow weary doing good.