21 pax (including one 2.0) converged this morning for the monthly donut run. YHC is considering bribing the pax with donuts on Monday’s too since we get great turnouts at this run.
Conditions: 55 and great for running.
Disclaimer, count off, go over route.
Nice and easy out and back. Make a left out of Krispy Kreme heading east on 378. Run as far as you can in 22 minutes, turnaround and run back to Krispy Kreme. Distances ranged from 3-5 miles.
These runs are always fun. Guess its because there’s a pot of gold, actually its just donuts and coffee, waiting at the finish line. Great work by all this morning.
- Greenwood launch this Saturday, 5/9. Pax meeting at the newer Publix at 05:15 to carpool out there.
- Saxe of Gotha Fish Fry next Thursday, 5/14 at Pine Island.
- New Lexington AO at LHS, 5/14.
- Jailbreak 5k, 5/23.
- The Gauntlet begins 5/18.
- GRC and GRL, July 10th and 11th.
- Lexington 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon in November 2015.
- EZ putting together team for Kiawa 1/2 marathon in December.
- Walker at Duke this week for tests and hopefully some answers. Stay updated at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/walkerphillips
- Say What’s mother as she goes through Chemotherapy.
- Floppy Disk’s dad in India.