6 Pax and another furry friend posted to the second installment of “Learn the Lexington Race Against Hunger Race Route”. This time, the front half of the race route was run and the pax ran it well.
Conditions: A warm 30°
Head towards Church Street and turn right. Pass Main street and merge onto N. Lake Drive. Head all the way to Saxe Gotha Pres. Church. This is the starting line for the Race. Turn around at the light and head back the way you came. Turn left on Dreher and turn right on Harmon. Stroll through the rolling hills until Main Street. Turn right and stride up the hill back towards the courthouse parking lot. Easy 4.2 miles for those keeping track at home!
Moleskin: Floppy Disc inquired the night before the run where the starting point was. YHC was surprised to see him post for this run. Turns out he registered for the race and is training. He will be ready despite his claim to sprinting to YHC’s walking. He actually set the pace and did quite well. TCLAPS! Candystripe ran StrideXXL and logged over 8 miles on the morning. Great job by all!
- Dang5K to be run THIS FRIDAY at 0515. Meet at Lex side of dam. Pepto and Tuff Guy have the Q. Come out and test your progress… be prepared for cold and windy conditions though.
- BRR team being put together for race on 9/11-12. HC now as team spots will fill up early.
- Mudrun signup is live!
- Converge on March 7 at Graveyard!
- Still time to register for Lexington Race Against Hunger. Go to Strictlyrunning.com website to register.
- Clinch is deploying soon. Pray for safety and for his family
- Phillips family.