Weather: 38 degrees, but NOT RAINING and yes we did get on the ground.
17 PAX posted at the most popular AO @ RBHS, rose out of the #FARTSACK to get better together in the gloom.
BOM: Prayer by Nail Pop.
Mosey to the helipad.
Mountain Climbers x 30 IC
BBSU’s x 20 OYO
Merkins x 20 IC
SSH x 20 IC
Mosey to the end of the helipad for some Gassers w/ burpees (AMRAP)
– Gassers to the other side of the helipad and then 5 burpees, repeat back and forth until YHC calls time. We did this for around 8-10 minutes. The PAX mentioned something about the Triple Nickel. Oh yes, we did have Mac Daddy in attendance today since all the PAX are getting better and healing up. Therefore Mac was able to beast a Nail Pop Q. It was great to have him join us. If you’ve ever seen him run it’s like he’s just floating on air. I recommend having this guy on your mud run team if he’s on the free agent list. Carrying his tiny self at the end during fireman carry would be a piece of cake, even after 6.2 miles. Great job Mac. Any idea how many burpees you did brother, I’d like to know?
Mosey to the school for some Peoples Chair and Balls to the Wall
– We did 2 sets. Each round of Peoples Chair was around 2 minutes and Balls to the Wall was roughly 1 minute w/ Over Head Arm Claps for the second set x 20 IC. There was a lot of groaning during these exercises for some reason. YHC couldn’t figure out why. The PAX pushed thru and encouraged one other for sure. Good to see.
Mosey to loop at the front of the school for some group work
– We split up in groups of 5-6. Each group Usain Bolted around the loop while the other groups did an exercise. The PAX enjoyed this so much, each group ran around the loop twice. Below are the exercises that were called by YHC.
– Burpees, Slo Mo Merkins, and Jump Lunges
– This is also when it got a little interesting for YHC. He noticed that the slim to none PAX of Graveyard had ventured up to the front of the school in efforts to stay dry from the torrential downpour. Yeah right, it wasn’t raining this morning. The QIC was just being extra cautious this morning as he stated on Twitter later, he just cared about his guys and didn’t want them to get wet if they didn’t have too. YHC must just be mean. Sorry PAX, oh no, there goes the #Apologetic Q again. Later GY, we are going to get some things done. Y’all have fun playing under the awning.
Get in your 5-6 man groups for a little Indian Run to Cemetery Hill
– Split up in 5-6 man groups and run to Cemetery Hill and down to the stop sign. This is more than a conversational pace. Each group pushed hard and made it to the bottom of Cemetery Hill where YHC explained the next exercise.
Cemetery Hill Light Pole Suicides w/ Merkins at the bottom
– Run to the first set of lights and come back to the bottom of Cemetery Hill and do 20 merkins.
– Rinse and repeat up the second set of lights about 3/4 of the way up the hill and then back down for 20 merkins.
– Rinse and repeat up to stop sign at the top of Cemetery Hill. Stop at the top and do 20 merkins. A few PAX dropped back and picked up the 6. Guess who, Mac, thanks brother. It’s because he’s so dang fast. Great work guys.
– All the PAX started to mosey back to the Helipad for some Mary and YHC noticed the GY PAX were still hanging around the front of the school. Not sure why, it must have started raining and they needed some shelter from the elements. I know, y’all are used to turf and all things pretty, nice, and proper. Maybe we should start encouraging the PAX of GY to venture out and check out some other AO’s that are less fortunate, but have men that love to get better and fellowship. Just saying. Nope, not apologizing. Get out of your comfort zones. YHC was in a comfort zone before all this happened with Walker and I don’t think I’ll ever go back there again. Know what I mean PAX? It just got real!!!!
Mary (Dealers Choice) – YHC asked the PAX to lead the exercises. It’s not about me. F3 is about leadership and not one self.
Merkins x 20 OYO while waiting for the 6. This was SPACKLE’S idea, I believe he’s ready to Q.
Russian Twist x 30 IC (Blindside)
Flutter Kicks x 30 IC (No Help)
Great work today PAX. Heck even, 3 of them ran to the AO in preparation for the P200 (Blindside, Pavarotti, and No Show). It was a privilege to lead the PAX today and get better with each and every one of you. Everyone pushed themselves even though there was plenty of mumblechatter (Blindside) at the start, but it stopped shortly after once the gassers/burpees took over. #getbetter #F3Counts.
– Race Against Hunger @ Sax Gotha (5K or 10K) – February 28th
– Graveyard Convergence – March 7th (Shooting for 180-190 PAX)
– Mud Run registration has begun – April 11th is Go Time.
– Quarry Crusher Run – April 18th (6K or 10K)
– Goruck Custom Light – May 1st
– Prayer request – Continue to pray for Walker’s recovery.
– Pray request – Lobo’s son Finlay
– Prayer request – No Help’s dad (VA doctors appointment)
– Prayer request – Audra’s Neuroblastoma – trouble with round of Chemo.
– Prayer request – Nikita – spreading the word across college campus to impact the kingdom
– Prayer request – Georgia family is getting better in the hospital after being hit by car
– Prayer request – Sebastian – diagnosed with Leukemia a week ago. If you would like to help just click on the link below.
BOM – Prayer led by Nail Pop.
Devo – Ephesians 6:10-17New International Version (NIV)
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
We must put on the FULL ARMOR of GOD each and every day so we can stand the test that is before us in this broken and dark world. F3 is a band of brothers that’s here for you if you feel like you cannot stand against the devil’s schemes. They are real and he’s is fierce. Set to devour us at all cost. Stand firm in your faith PAX. I love each and every one of you. God Bless.