15 PAX joined YHC for his first Q at The Beech House. Upon arrival, it was discovered that Muggy Tape had brought presents to the AO in the form of new blocks, so we had to help get them to their new home.
Conditions: 75 deg and muggy
FNGs, Disclaimer, Prayer
Grab a block out of the back of Muggy Tape’s truck, hold it overhead, and walk toward the woods. About halfway there, pause for a little block work:
– Curls for the Girls X 25 OYO
– Overhead Press X 25 OYO
Carry your block the rest of the way into the top secret block pile area and stack ’em up. Mosey back to the shovel flag.
– SSH X 15 IC
– LBAC Forward X 15 IC
– LBAC Backerds X 15 IC
– TTT X 15 IC
Indian Bear Crawl:
– Line up single file along the curb, then assume the plank position.
– PAX in the rear bear crawls to the front of the line.
– Rinse & repeat until all PAX have bear crawled the line twice.
Mosey to the side parking lot for 7-11s:
– Start on the sidewalk, Merkins X 10 OYO
– Run to the island, Squats X 7 OYO
– Run to opposite curb, Lunges X 1 each leg OYO
– Run back to island, Squats X 7 OYO
– Return to start, rinse & repeat dropping a Merkin and adding a lunge until you complete 10 laps.
Find a line on the parking lot:
– Line jumps side-to-side X 50 OYO
– Line jumps front-to-back X 50 OYO
Mosey back to the shovel flag and line up for another Indian Bear Crawl session.
Grab the remaining blocks from Muggy Tape’s truck, and carry them to the block pile. Mosey back to the shovel flag.
– Mentor opportunities, reach out to Ken Doll
– 11/16 – John Flanagan Memorial 10K, Register here: https://www.lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php
– 11/23 Hairy Bison
– 12/14 Christmas Party
– January 2020 – Harbison 25k/50k
– February 15, 2020 – Dam to Dam
– March 2020 – P200
– Lego’s Daughter