7 non P200 pax posted at Urban Legend and got in their daily acceleration with station work up and down the parking deck. Here is what went down:
Conditions: Clear – 51°, Winds W 13.6 mph, 70% Humidity, felt like 51°
Disclaimer / Prayer
Mozey up to the top of the parking deck and circle up for COP:
- SSH x 10 IC
- Burpees x 5 OYO
- LBAC front x 10 IC
- OHAC x 10 IC
- LBAC back x 10 IC
- Burpees x 4 OYO
- IW x 10 IC
- Burpees x 3 OYO
- TTT x 10 IC
- Burpees x 2 OYO
- Squats x 10 IC
- Burpees x 1 OYO
Mozey Down the ramp and begin the following sets and reps:
LAP 1 – 25 Reps
- Bottom of the parking Garage – Merks
- Outside of Deck at the bottom of Ramp – Squats
- Top of the Ramp – BBSUs
- Planters in the middle of the top of the deck – Dips or CDDs
- Along the side of the parking spots – Walking Lunges (each leg)
- Down at the bottom of the ramp – American Hammers (Each Side
Rinse and Repeat, Reps of the following laps – 20, 15, 10, 5
IF you get to 5 before time is called, go back up the ladder to 10, 15 etc.
Mozey to back to the SF.
- 5 Laps completed by every pax, some completed 6.
- No need for extra laps during Mary
- Great feeling to knock out the 40 day challenge reps before 0545.
- 3/19-20 – P200
- 3/21 – Turtlehead run 0530 at IceHouse
- 4/2 – Good Friday Cross Ruck (more details to come)
- 4/16 – Race Against Hunger (Virtual) – Converge at Stride
- All P200 Runners – Safety and Strength
- NoShow – Praise for Good Report
- Notebook – Praise for being able to post (4/20 Surgery)
Devo: “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12 NIV
Reading verses 9-12, paints a picture of what F3 describes as a ShieldLock.
Just a reminder that we are living in a crazy time. 2020 was crazy, but 2021 will be even more so following right behind a year like 2020. We need to continue to reach and keep our pax plugged in. Through the years, other pax has thanked YHC for reaching out and pulling them along. The response is usually something like “I need you to be strong for me later when I’m in a ditch or rut and be there to pull me out.”
Keep up the good work and don’t grow weary doing good.