10 pax posted at Arena and got in their daily acceleration with some sets of 25-20-15-10-5 at stations around the parking lot. Here is what went down:
Conditions: Partly Cloudy – 52°, Winds NNE 5.7mph, 77% Humidity, felt like 52°
Disclaimer / Prayer / Pledge
Mozey around the inner loop of the parking lot and circle up for COP:
- SSH x 10 IC
- Burpees x 5 OYO
- LBAC front x 10 IC
- OHAC x 10 IC
- LBAC back x 10 IC
- Burpees x 4 OYO
- IW x 10 IC
- Burpees x 3 OYO
- TTT x 10 IC
- Burpees x 2 OYO
- Squats x 10 IC
- Burpees x 1 OYO
Mozey Down the ramp and begin the following sets and reps:
LAP 1 – 25 Reps
- Light pole close near the entrance – Merks
- Middle Tree in set of 3 trees on outer loop – Squats
- Next Light pole along the Drop Off loop going toward school – BBSUs
- Next Light pole along the Drop Off loop going toward school – CDDs
- White line across drop line at the corner of the school – Walking Lunges (each leg)
- Next Light pole past School at parkinglot entrance – American Hammers (Each Side
Rinse and Repeat, Reps of the following laps – 20, 15, 10, 5
IF you get to 5 before time is called, go back up the ladder to 10, 15 etc.
Mozey to back to the SF.
- 5 Laps completed by every pax, some completed 6.
- Floppy Disk was missed
- Great feeling to knock out the 40 day challenge reps before 0600.
- 4/2 – Good Friday Cross Ruck (more details to come)
- 4/16 – Race Against Hunger (Virtual) – Converge at Stride
- 3/2022 – Arena P200 team being planned… RV included… see Notebook…
- All P200 Runners – Safety and Strength
- NoShow – Praise for Good Report
- Notebook – Praise for being able to post (4/20 Surgery)
- HeadGear – Patient: Cindy
- HeadGear – Coworkers Dad
- Notebook – friend with Husband with 2nd round of COVID
- Colorado Tragedy
- Quest – Recovery
Devo: “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12 NIV
Reading verses 9-12, paints a picture of what F3 describes as a ShieldLock.
Just a reminder that we are living in a crazy time. 2020 was crazy, but 2021 will be even more so following right behind a year like 2020. We need to continue to reach and keep our pax plugged in. Through the years, other pax has thanked YHC for reaching out and pulling them along. The response is usually something like “I need you to be strong for me later when I’m in a ditch or rut and be there to pull me out.”
Keep up the good work and don’t grow weary doing good.