Weather: 68 and muggy
Circle Up, Disclaimer and Prayer:
Mosey behind the lunchroom
TTT x 10ic
LBAC x 10ic
Reverse LBAC x 10ic
1 (long) Lap around the school (fellowship pace) finishing back where we started
Today’s workout was to be nine stacked rounds.
Round 1 – 5 burpees
Round 2, repeat round 1 and add 10 merkins.
Round 3, repeat round 2 and add 15 block swings.
Round 4, repeat round 3 and add 20 block squats.
Round 5, repeat round 4 and add 25 curls for the girls.
Round 6, repeat round 5 and add 30 big boys.
Round 7, repeat round 6 and add 50 side straddle hops.
Round 8, repeat round 7 and add 75 LBC’s.
Round 9, didn’t happen, blocks were put up and everyone headed back to the flag. (at this point all PAX had completed 665 reps not counting warm up)
• Dam to Dam registration coming up (3 teams from Surge this year!)
• Iron Pax (Tuesdays at Surge in September)
• Convergence Saturday at The Hollow (Running with FIA for a mile to begin)
• The Hollow is having a Thirsty Thursday tonight.
• Tuesday night “Mancave” Bible Study with food @ 6:00 PM.
John 15:12 This is my commandment, that you love on another even as I have loved you.
• Black Betty’s Grandmother is having surgery today.
• Zacchaeus shoulder injury and surgery next week.
• Rec as he begins the process of obtaining and taking medicine to fight his skin disorder.
• All the children, parents, teachers and administrators as they go back to school and work around all of the uncertainty surrounding everything.
• Any and all unspoken.