9 Pax posted for an easy stroll through lexington and a park trail in preparation for the #Leatherneck on Saturday!
Conditions: 63° and 90% RH
Head south on Lake Dr to Gibson Road. Turn right to Gibson Pond Park and run the trail loop. Turn left back onto Gibson Road. Stroll to US-1 and turn right. Turn right at Main street and stride back to the courthouse. 4.5 miles.
Some veteran pax were welcomed back to the Stride fold. Tclaps for coming out the day before the mudrun. As such, this route was a crowdpleaser. The group managed to stick together as YHC hoped while still finishing on time and getting the distance for a 45 minute run. TCLAPS to all who came out!
- If interested in running a half marathon in December in Lexington, let me know. We should be able to get a discount code for F3 if there is enough interest. This is the Patty Pack run that also includes a 5K run.
- Lexington is converging at Graveyard on Saturday for those not running the Mudrun.
- Palmetto 200 teams are forming. Contact Mungo if interested.
- Pray for Lexington families involved in tragic death of student playing with family gun
- Continue to pray that seizures would end forever for Walker Phillips
- Pray for healing for Pajanimal