11 Pax posted in the early morning gloom for a Flapper-like Q minus Flapper. YHC took the Q this morning and led the pax on the hilly portions of the Stomp the Swamp 5K route.
Conditions: 75° and 75%RH
Hang a left out of the football stadium entrance towards the tennis courts and down the hill.
Back pedal back up the hill to the 2nd light and turn around and run to the top.
Rinse and repeat
Turn left on outer road towards the trail entrance past the track. Take trail to Cemetary Hill.
Suicides up the hill turning around at each set of lights. Stop at the top.
Run the dark spooky trail twice.
In the faculty and staff parking lot, karaoke down the first aisle and up the next,
butt kick down the next aisle and high knee up the next.
Conversation pace run around the school past the tennis courts and back to the football stadium entrance.
The pax were VERY excited to conquer the hills that we are blessed to have on this beautiful campus. Mumblechatter was at a maximum near the end as most was directed at the Q and their disdain for yellow colored desserts usually eaten at birthday parties. (I thought you were excited!) Everyone had fun though.
We welcomed Yanni back to the gloom as he has been noticeably absent due to work conflicts this summer. Also, we welcomed Freon to his first post to Stride.
- White Knoll HS AO Launches TOMORROW at 0530! Be there and help name the new AO!
- Convergence this Saturday at Crypt at 0615 and then stick around and run the Stomp the Swamp 5K. Check out the preblast here: http://f3nation.com/?p=109429
- West Columbia AO at Northside Middle School tentatively opening Sept 9. Stay tuned for more info!
- Walker Phillips…. healing and wisdom for knowing where to transfer for inpatient care.. atlanta or charlotte
- Ginger’s father-in-law… foot flexibility issue