12 Pax posted for a variation of the Target run on a beautiful brisk morning in Lexington. It was a crowd pleaser! Read on for more!
Conditions: 63 degrees and 75% RH (AWESOME!!)
Head Columbia-bound on 378 from the Lowes Parking lot and head on down to the farthest Target parking lot entrance. Go down the hill and run around the building or the parking lot. Eat some of Fast Casual’s tacos and burritos at Salsarita’s and head on back… 20 minutes out and back.
Everyone got in several laps of the parking lot or around the building. Some even got whiffs of the second hand smoke from the Target team members waiting to get in to start their shift. YHC EH’d them with no response… must have been too early. The tacos were yummy… wait.. what?? Fast Casual forgot his keys??? Where are those big rocks!! JK…we spared his windows and just kept on moving. Tacos wouldn’t have good effects on our negative splits.
Attendance seems to be pretty normal by several pax and the amount of mumblechatter definitely has decreased since we started this humble AO 4 months ago tomorrow. A sediment to the Pax dedication and hard work to #getbetter! Great work!
- Tunnel to Towers on Sept 19.
- Goruck– Nailpop HC’d!!! Way to go Nailpop!
- Dang 5K run on the Lexington Side of the Dam THIS FRIDAY. Check your progress… or regress.. on this flat 5K course.
- Sept 5 is the launch of F3LakeMurray’s newest AO… The Reaper at RBHS.
- Normal madness Thursday and this weekend.
- Grinder’s family due to loss of his mother
- Keep praying for Walker… Still having seizures and pray specifically that God would restore his vision.
2Cor 12:10 For when I am weak, then I am strong. Where are you drawing your strength in rough times?