16 PAX braved the soggy field conditions, and the even soggier humidity of 200%, for YHC’s VQ of an entire workout. YHC decided to host a Block Party, and the Pax were eager to attend. Lots of encouragement was heard today among the Pax as we put a few more miles on our blocks.
Welcome / Disclaimer
Mosey to grassy area beside baseball field
SSH x 25
Windmills x 20
LBC x 20
Count off by 1s and 2s, partner up,and mosey to the block pile
Grab one block per group, keep it with you for the remainder of the time.
Mosey to the softball field
COP: in pairs
1s LBCs, 2s Curls with block – 1 min AMRAP, flip flop
1s Merkins, 2s Tricep Extensions – 1 min AMRAP, flip flop
1s Flutter Kicks, 2s Squats with block – 1 min AMRAP, flip flop
Mosey to soccer field
Four Corners (plank back at #1 until 6 arrive, rinse and repeat)
1. LBC x 20
2. Right oblique crunch x 20
3. Left oblique crunch x 20
4. 20 BBS per person with block, while partner planks on feet
Mosey back toward block pile to return blocksstop at softball field to regroup.
10 Merkins OYO
Mosey toward block pile to return blocks but stop by Poison Ivy Hill first.
1sPlank, 2s carry block up hill and do 15 bench press with block, flip flop and drop 5
after each partner has a turn.
1s run to power pole and choose exercise for 2s (of course they chose burbees), flip flop
Mosey to flag for Mary
Little Arm Circles x15 each direction
Boat/Canoe – called by Stirrups to beat Rudy before he called it
Russian Twist x20 – Slate
Mountain Climbers, extended version – Zamboni
Canoe – Rudy called canoe to torture Stirrups (along with everyone else)
• Speed Trap Saturday workouts will now begin at 6:30AM. This will help us get home in time for our 2.0’s fall sports, etc.
• Continue to pray for Walker and his family
• -Tunnel to Towers 5K is Friday, September 19th. Would be good to have large F3 showing for this one, men! Register here: http://tunnel2towers.org/event/tunnel-to-towers-5k-run-walk-south-carolina/
• Fall Mud Run numbers exceed 600 for F3 Columbia. There is still time to sign up. Pre-blast: http://f3nation.com/2014/06/11/mudrun-fall-2014-registration-is-live/
Devotion – Encouragement, Be sure to take time to encourage one another, as well as others around you. Pray for guidance, and God will help you concentrate on others, and lead you away from being wrapped up in your own little world.