6 pax at Turning Point this AM for a Brick laden workout to include a brick ladder and burpees with bricks. The pax was quiet, the workout was not. A great effort this AM from all six who braved what Turning Point had to offer.
Traveling COP Parking lot
- SSH x 20 IC
- Rock Hoppers x 10 IC
- Squats x 20 IC
- Plank Jacks x 10 IC
- Toe Taps x 20 IC
- Merkins on Barrier x 10 IC
Mosey to field Perform one Dauntless Dive Bomber and Plank on track
5 x 5 Brick ladder – 30 seconds of each exercise with 15 seconds between each rung
- Chest Press, rest
- Chest Press, Shoulder Press, rest
- Chest Press, Shoulder Press, Curls, rest
- Chest Press, Shoulder Press, Curls, Upright rows, rest
- Chest Press, Shoulder Press, Curls, Upright Rows, Merkins on bricks, rest
Perform one Dauntless Dive Bomber with Bricks and plank on track when done Mosey to Track at base of steps (Gotta love burpees with bricks)
- Perform 10 merkins OYO and sprint short side, perform 10 squats OYO jog long side, perform 10 merkins OYO and sprint short side, perform 10 squats and jog long side. Plank when done.
Mosey to courtyard and Circle up for Mary
- LBCs x 15 IC
- Freddy Mercury x 15 IC
- DEALER’S CHOICE
- Flutter Kicks x 15 IC (The Closer)
- Russian Twists x 12 IC (TDY)
- Dying Cockroach x 15 IC (Boll Weevil)
Turning Point Tradition – 3 minutes of Imperial Walkers for Walker
COT & BOM
After putting it out there that YHC was starting a pre-gloom run at 4:55 from Turning Point, alarm clock malfunction decided otherwise. My apologies to The Closer and Boll Weevil who showed up and ran. Tclaps to both of them. Though the only mumblechatter was from the nearby crickets, the small group workout was good. All six gave it a great effort and YHC thinks everyone was tired post workout.
- Lexington CONVERGENCE at #Crypt on Saturday, August 23 at 6:15 am followed by Stomp the Swamp 5K
- Tunnel to Towers 5K – September 19
- Mud Run Registration is still open for 10/4 – you can do it!http://f3nation.com/2014/06/11/mudrun-fall-2014-registration-is-live/
- Go Ruck – November 21 – taking HC now for waiting list that could become a HC list very soon.
- Recurring 2nd F Lunch every Friday at Salsarita’s 11:45am in Lexington. Fast Casual, owner/operator and fellow F3 brother, is donating 15% of all sales for those who say “F3″ when ordering to the Phillips family to help with medical costs. Tclaps to him for this 3rd F opportunity
- Walker Philips and family