28 faithful posted for some early morning hill work. Jacobs Ladder on the long hill – leave no man behind.
Conditions: 40 degrees, partly cloudy
Logo’s Loop with pain stations:
DHS To Adger, LBC x20, plank w/ arm raises
Run to bottom of Tomaka: Jacobs Ladder x7 (when done, planks, flutters, and Merkins until all pax finish all reps)
Run to bottom of Berkeley and pair up:
Wheelbarrow as far up as you can go, run rest of way and back down, switch with partner and repeat.
Run back to Adger/Devereaux:
Planks arms up L/R
Lunge walk to 25 sign
Run to Adger/Millwood:
Run to DHS driveway:
Run to shovel flag:
Diamond Merkins x10
Ball of Man: Mule led closing prayer
- Wheelbarrows up the hill were a crowd pleaser. Stunt: “You didn’t have a breakfast burrito, did you?”
- Roscoe lamented about drawing Major BS as a wheelbarrow partner. #FormCritique
- Kotters to Heist. Good to have you back.
- Note to Hammy: 36 is not “old.” Glad to have you out today!
- T-claps to Robber — 23 lbs down since 1/1/13.
- T-claps to Crawlspace — we know running is not your thing (mine either), way to hang today. It was a tough one. Get a little better every day.
- M Pothole is set to kick off #F4 group at her church — contact [email protected] for more info.
- 28 pax ties the record for a Tuesday in Columbia. Tomorrow marks 4-months since Big Bang (10/20/12). Since then 91 different men have attended 45 workouts. Total attendance of 806.