13 men posted to the #Ramble #gloom this morning for another installment of flat and fast Friday. There was another strong dose of extra credit #P200 training with a 6-runner #preprerun at 4:45 (5 miles) and a 1-runner #prerun at 5:10 (2 miles). T-Claps to ‘Stache (and we discussed his namesake and it appears it should be spelled Kornstash) for arranging the extra-credit loops. Another brisk morning of running by the pax today. Great showing at #Coffeeteria as well.
Conditions: 38 and humid
The Thang –
4 Mile flat and fast Friday – Depart SPC heading up Woodrow across Devine. Right on Cypress, Right on Maple. Back across Devine. Left on Blossom. Right on Bonham, Right on Heyward, Right on Queen, Right on Wheat. Continue down Wheat to Maple. Left on Maple, Left on Blossom, Right on Woodrow, #AYG to the traffic light at Woodrow/Devine.
The #PrePreRun was 5 miles and the #PreRun was 2 so 6 pax ran 9 miles today while another ran 6.2.
BOM – Closed out by YHC
- Fast. Efficient. Time for #Coffeeteria.
- F3Seattle (Kirkland) launches 3/12. Chaser and Robber are making the trek for the #BigBang and they need names. Anyone you know or are connected to in the Seattle area is fair game. Male, female, whatever. We just need to build a database.
- MGC long run is a week from Saturday
- Harbison 12K trail run is the following Saturday (2/12).
- BRR Preblast is live thanks to Pipeline. Guys, get your teams together now or else risk missing the event. Link to preblast – BRR PreBlast