When did the Southeast become Seattle? After dodging poor weather for months, an even flow of rain has fallen during our grunge twice in a row. The 21 mentally-questionable pax this morning didn’t care and entered the black for a Tajh-led Logo’s Loop with all apologies and teen spirit. Jeremy thought we needed lithium, but in the end we just hope to be a better man.
Conditions: 38 degrees, steady rain.
Logo’s Loop with “rain stations:”
Run to HB’s Brickpile, get 2 red bricks. Begin loop, stopping at corners for Merkins and sit-ups, increasing at each corner.
Daly: 10 Merkins
Michigan: 20 Merkins and 20 sit-ups
Devereaux: 30 Merkins
Michigan: 30 sit-ups
Adger: 40 Merkins
Left turn on Adger to Berkley: 40 sit-ups.
Leave bricks, run to bottom of Berkley: flutter kicks x50
Jacobs Ladder with Burpees at top x5
Plank until all finished. R/L arm raises, then Curls for the Girls x25.
Move: back to DHS parking lot, return bricks to pile, seek shelter under concourse.
Six Minutes of Mary:
Dolly x 25
Freddie x 20
Imperial Walkers x 20
Jungle Bois x18
Ball of Man – Seeker led closing prayer
- No FNGs today. Weather more suited for fish and turtles.
- The rain has brought out some interesting choices of foul weather gear. Saturday is was Jordache’s famous jeans. Today, Chaser was particularly impressed by Tajh’s Wal-Mart rain jacket. “You look like my Grandad going fishing.”
- Major BS/Beano did not disappoint with 50 flutter kicks to cap off Tajh’s rep progression. The pax was happy not to go to 81. MBS did not approve of seeking shelter for SMM, “I think we’ve found a soft spot.” He was the only one. #dry
- There is an interesting discussion in “The Conversation” section of The Forums regarding whether or not to pace yourself during a workout. #WorthReading #FormIsImportant
- There are only about 5 F3Columbia shirts still available in the initial order. Order them from the Gear Store.