A couple of months ago the call went out for two of F3 Columbia’s fastest pax (Cornstache and Hot Tub) to go head-to-head and the chosen venue was the #HumpDay10K. Not to be outdone Bundy threw his hat in the ring as well. 40 minutes and change later, the record books were rewritten and the region had its first “official” Fastest Man.
Conditions: 46 and calm, same exact conditions as last time
Start: Parking lot entrance
Olde Knight > Galway > Saye Cut > Old Woodlands > Hampton Ridge > Marthas Glen > Indian Mound > Old Woodlands > Garners Ferry > Pelham > Gills Creek Parkway > Rosewood > Garners Ferry (#MotherOfMartha) > Veterans > Byron > Wormwood > Galway > Olde Knight
Finish: Corner of Olde Knight and Chambly
BOM by Pipeline
Top 3 Finishers
Hot Tub (39:53)(CR)
- The #ExchangeProgram was the real winner here. YHC harps on the benefits of regularly running with different pax. With the old course record obliterated, Stumble regulars now have some new targets to shoot for. Let’s pay it forward, get out there and push some pax in other AOs. #ISI
- Defending champ Ziffel beat his previous CR by 42 seconds despite not knowing about the race until the night before (and having run the night before). #StrongWork
- #Tclaps to Tonto and Bidet for continuing to show up and #GetBetter. Great to have a 2.0 running the 10K for the first time as well.
- The previous 10K was the day after Donald Trump’s Election Day win; this one was 2 days after Clemson’s national championship win. #SubmittedWithoutComment
- Support The Mission. Get out there and post on a Saturday and pour into the OGM pax. Stumble has more reason than most since the AOQ is somewhat familiar. YHC would like to see the AO collectively HC for one or more Saturdays in January, April, July and/or October. Stay tuned for more specific dates.