Conditions: Weather was a reasonable mid 70’sThe Thang:
7 PAX showed up (unlike some certain HC’s) for another Hammer. This one had a little of everything to work the whole body. One thing is certain, carrying blocks is no fun. All in all we carried the blocks about 2 miles.
- Warmup – Through the tunnel X 20 IC, SSH X 20 IC
- Head to the field, Murder Bunnies w/ blocks X 10, Squats X 10, OYO repeat until PAX reach the far end of the field approx 100 yards.
- Carry blocks to shelter, Burpees up and down the picnic tables (dumb but attempted), Bulgarian split squats X 10 each leg, all OYO, rinse and repeat
- Carry blocks to earthen berm, decline BBS X 20 OYO
- Carry blocks to Willingham Hill (intermediate stops for ‘merkins X 10 and American hammers X 20 OYO)
- Block partner Dora 1,2,3 100 overhead press, 200 curls, 300 bench press
- Back to COT with blocks
Crazy Train begins next week 6/21, F3 Dad’s starts 6/18