Swagger moved beyond the routine to try our hand at speedwork with 10 pax including 1 FNG. It was not fire fast but I believe everyone felt the burn from going “as fast as you can” during the variety of runs.
Conditions: 57° and 93% humidity
- Met at Blockbuster and jogged the mile for our warm-up to Crossroads Middle School track.
- 10 x slow windmills (IC)
- 10 x SSH (IC)
- Lined up at start and ran as fast as you can (AFAYC) 100 M, jog 100 M, Recover
- Repeat x 4
- Paired up and moved a pair to each 100 M
- 100M Relay to next pair x 8
- Return mile to Blockbuster
COT & BOM
- This was the first speed/interval day for Swagger and everyone did exceptionally well. Major Pain experienced a minor pain in his hammy but pressed on. FNG stated following the workout that “time sure did go fast.” We moved a total of 2.9 miles during the course of the workout.
- Continue to remember Justin Carter, Rx, as he is recovering from surgery and his 4 year old son will be having surgery on October 1st.
- F3 Columbia shirts must be order by September 29th to be included in this special order product. Shirts can be ordered at http://f3.mudgear.com/SC–Columbia_c_30.html in order receive prior to Columbia Regional Convergence on October 26th. Don’t be “that guy” without one.