Conditions: 70’s with limited to no breeze. Great day for a workout!
Mosey to the hill
SSH x 15 IC
TTT x 10 IC
IW x 15 IC
Hillbilly X 15 IC
At the top of the hill 10 Squats and 10 Merkins. Mosey to the bottom of the hill 10 Squats and 10 Merkins. Mosey back to the top of the hill 8 Squats and 8 Merkins. Mosey to the bottom of the hill 8 Squats and 8 Merkins. Mosey back to the top of the hill 8 Squats and 8 Merkins. Mosey to the bottom of the hill 6 Squats and 6 Merkins. Head right past the top of the hill to the top of the parking deck.
To the stairs for calf raises. Apx 25 calf raises as YHC was the only PAX counting. Still not sure why no one counted, but the show must go on.
To the center dividers. Each dividers about 20 years apart:
- Bear Crawl to first divider and back then 10 V Ups and 20 Gas Pumps
- Crab Walk to first divider and back then 10 BBSU and 20 LBC’s
- Frog Jump to first divider and back then 10 Iron Corss and 20 American Hammers (2 count)
- Right Foot Hop to first divider and back then 20 Supermans
- Left Foot Hop to first divider and back then approximately 30 second plank. 5 seconds was added as Ranger was telling tattle-tale’s
Back to the stairs for more calf raises. The PAX did count this time but no counting that was taught at F3 Q School. Lets say another 25 reps… approximately
Mosey to the bottom of the parking garage for 300 yard shuttles. Congratulations to cheers as the victor both times although he left at lest 5 seconds early on the second round.
Mosey back to the shovel flag but time is not up yet.
7 minutes of stretching to limber up.
Shawshank 6 year anniversary Q
Urban Legend needs Q’s
- The Country
- Lego and His Family
Humans are lazy by nature. YHC read a book about a year ago that was titled “take the stairs”. I pulled the book out recently and was reminded of the words. Every day we are faced with decisions. By nature we are tempted to take the easier route. I challenge you to do the harder thing and it will be come easier! No elevators. Take the stairs!