It has been a while since I made a CAT visit. It was great getting out again..
Conditions: A comfortable 60 degrees
Disclaimer and mosey to the block pile to grab some blocks. Walk to the planter for the COP.
- SSS x 20 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC forward & reverse
- Michael Phelps x 10 IC
- Squats x 15 IC
Carry the blocks to the baseball practice field. Set the blocks at first base and go to homeplate to start the workout.
- First base – 10 blockees
- 2nd base – 20 merkins
- 3rd base – 30 squats
- Homeplate – 40 LBCs
- First base – 10 thrusters
- 2nd base – 20 carolina dry docks
- 3rd base – 30 bonnie blairs
- Homeplate – 40 leg raises
- First base – 10 shoulder presses
- 2nd base – 20 diamond merkins
- 3rd base – 30 calf raises
- Homeplate – 40 American hammers
- First base – 10 block swings
- 2nd base – 20 werkins
- 3rd base – 30 monkey humpers
- Homeplate – 40 big boy situps
Take block and mosey back to the planter and do 20 step ups holding your block.
Carry block back to the block pile and then Mosey back to the parking lot. We had three minutes left so we did a merkin at each parking space line beside the track.
Mosey back to the flag.
- BRR in September
- Cancer treatments for several pax