10 PAX stayed up on the top parking lot most of the time. Limited running. Fun was had by all.
Conditions- 70ish and muggy
COM, Disclaimer, Prayer
COP all IC
- SSH, Through the tunnel, arm circles, imperial walkers, through the tunnel, squats
Every PAX had to go to the curb and spread out so each had a parking spot.
- Bear crawl to curb across the way, 10 incline merkins IC, crawl bear back, 10 incline merkins IC
- Lunge across the way, 10 shoulder taps, reverse lunge back, 10 gorilla squats
- Penguin walk across the way, 10 decline merkins, penguin walk back, 10 decline merkins
- Duck walk across the way, 10 6-count burpees, duck walk back, 10 dips
PAX then went to the breeze way at the beginning of the pillars. Each pillar in the breezeway PAX had to stop. At the first pillar 1 merkin, at the second pillar, 2 squats- increase each pillar to 12 squats and then turn around and work back down. Between pillars PAX had to transport themselves by way of one of the exercises in the first part of the workout between parking lot curbs.
Back to the parking lot for ring of fire. Merkin ring of fire, then carolina dry dock ring of fire.
Onto the curbs for some curb hop sequence. Then 5 min of mary then done. Count-a-rama, Name-a-rama
Workout may have been slightly different in real time but that is the gist of it.
- 16 June: F3/FIA 2.0 workout at Lexington High School
- 30 June: After bootcamp at Shawshank, plan to workout with the Veterans at the Veteran’s Homeless Shelter next to Shawshank for about 30 minutes
- 14 July: Carolina Reaper
- 4 August: Sweet Baby O 5K, F3/FIA discount available (register through www.RunHard.com)
- 25 August: Stomp the Swamp 5K; rucking division open this year
- Swanson Dad
- Tater’s Father-in-law
- Mike Merck family
- Flanagan family
- Young lady (Rebecca) who was driving the vehicle
- Recall’s co-worker
18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me.Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.” John 14:18-21
We have the free gift of the Holy Spirit as believers. Do we take advantage of Jesus in us or is the “Holy Spirit” just Christian ideology? Are you listening to the Spirit inside of you or just ignoring it?