Weather: 50 something degrees (really cannot remember and doesn’t matter because we’ll be sweating before to long).
39 PAX posted at Graveyard at the hands of YHC for an extended period of time workout.
BOM: Prayer by Nail Pop.
Mosey to the football field.
SSH x 20 IC
Windmill x 20 IC
Thru The Tunnel x 20 IC
Mountain Climbers x 20 IC (HALT NAIL POP (LEUTENIENT DAN SPEAKING HERE), “WE CANNOT DO MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS ANYMORE ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD”, YHC said, “ARE YOU SERIOUS?” “YES”, REPLIED LEUTENIENT DAN. “CAN WE DO MERKINS THEN?” ASKED YHC. “YES”, REPLIED LEUTIENENT DAN.
Merkins x 20 IC
Mosey to the Goal Line for some AMRAP Burpee work w/ some running in between
– Start at the Goal Line and do 5 burpees. Proceed to the 50 yard line and do 10 burpees. Then carry on to the other goal line and do 5 burpees. Every time you get to the 50 yard line you do 10 burpees. Each goal line you do 5 burpees. Continue this for roughly 8-10 minutes. I believe I heard PYT ask YHC if his watch was broke and I know I definitely heard Hangin Chad say, “That sucked.”
Stay on the Goal Line for some AMRAP BBSU work w/ some running in between
– Start at the Goal Line and do 20 BBSU’s, then proceed to the other Goal Line and do 20 more. Continue this for roughly 7-8 minutes. If YHC is correct, Ranger had to have done about 100 BBSU’s. He must have been like a slinky on the ground. Just amazing. Nice work RANGER #RESPECT.
Mosey to the sideline for some Gassers w/ Merkins 15-1.
– Start on the sideline and then run to the other sideline do 15 merkins. Decrease by 1 merkin with each Gasser until you are down to 1 merkin. If anyone did the math it was 120 merkins. The PAX were pretty gassed after this exercise.
Stay on the sideline for some straight gassers without any exercise in between, just good ol’ cardio
– YHC cannot even remember how many we did. We waited until the 6 hit the sideline and then we started again. Sorry 6, it will only make you better. Trust me.
– We found a spot on the wall while we waited on the 6 and then stayed there for a bit to rest, yeah right. We don’t need to rest.
Mosey to the Goal Line for the Last Exercise – Suicide work
– Start on the goal line and run to the other goal line. We are going to do a suicide the entire field, every 10 yards starting with the furthest goal line first.
– Goal Line, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, Goal Line
– Since we ran out of time, we did LBC’s while we waited on the 6. Great work PAX.
YHC was really encouraged today by all the PAX work to #getbetter #F3Counts. Thanks for trusting me to lead.
– F3 Cookout at Saluda River Club next Saturday (10-2) BYOMeat (Burgers, Venison, Brats, whatever you prefer)
– Race for the Cure @ River Bluff Friday night starting at 6:00.
– Greenwood Launch next Saturday, May 9th (Get with Mayhem for details).
– Prayer request – Continue to pray for Walker’s recovery – will be heading to Duke very soon for further treatments.
– Prayer request – Audra’s Neuroblastoma
– Prayer request – Nikita – spreading the word across college campus to impact the kingdom
– Prayer request – Sebastian – diagnosed with Leukemia a week ago. If you would like to help just click on the link below.
BOM – Prayer led by Ranger (thanks for the wonderful prayer)