8 pax posted in the gloom for a Workout that honored YHC’s brother’s 50th Birthday. So, the reps were (intended to be) based on 50. The pax caught on pretty quick during COP and accused YHC of the dreaded “it looked better on paper”. But the Pax pushed through and were up to the challenge. HBD Big Bro.
Conditions: 77 and pleasant <SARCASM>
Disclaimer/Prayer/Mozey to staff parking lot and circle up
- SSH x 25 IC (50 Total)
- LBAC x 25 IC Each Way
- IW x 25 IC
Mozey to the Brick pile, get 2 brick and mozey to the track endzone for instructions.
- Mozey to Tree 1 – Merkins x 20, Mozey back to bricks for CurlsForGurls x 20
- Mozey to Tree 2 – BBSUs x 20, Mozey back to bricks for Shoulder Press x 20
- Mozey to Tree 3 – FlutterKick x 20 each leg, Mozey back to bricks for Triceps x 20
- Mozey to Tree 4 – BonnieBlairs x 20, Mozey back to bricks for American Hammers (w/or w/o bricks) x 20
- Mozey to Far Endzone on the track – Heal Touches x 20, Mozey back to bricks for Squats (w/ or w/o bricks) x 20
Plank for the 6 Between Trees, RnR with the follow reps:
- Round 1: 20 Reps
- Round 2: 15 Reps <RECOVER AND RETURN BRICKS TO BRICK PILE DUE TO TIME>
Round 3: 10 Reps Round 4: 5 Reps
- So 10 Exercise x
5035 reps each = 500350 total reps.
Mozey back to SF for some Mary
- LBCs x 25 OYO
- Boat – Canoe OMC
COT – Count-a-rama / Name-a-rama
- Shout out to DARPA, hasn’t missed at BC since being an FNG
- YHC felt great for merkins after all the LBACs.
- Crowdpleaer – Bonnie Blair’s x 20.
- Crusade converging at The Reaper tomorrow
- Cryptonite – at Surge this Saturday
- SD – Family travels
- Canseco- Family Dog (Richter)
- canseo – pet scan tomorrow
- YHC – FiL
- TrainingWheels – Hip Surgery today
- Notebook surgery next week.
Devo: Instead of thinking like a victim – start thinking like a victor!