9 PAX posted at Turning Point for a Valentines Day beatdown to start off the special day.
Weather- about 37 and clear
Mosey to back parking lot for COP all IC- SSH x 10, TTT x 10, LBAC x 10 and reverse x 10, Imperial walkers x 10, Slow-mo squats x 10.
Mosey to end of parking lot and partner up. Just like you and your spouse need to work together to accomplish a goal, partners will work together to accomplish the goal of completing the exercises. One partner did the exercise and the other did the run/lunge/etc. Flap jack and rinse and repeat until everything was done.
- Mosey to end of parking lot while partner did squats (100 total)
- Lunge about 20 yards to the cone and back while partner did shoulder taps (100 each arm)
- Frog jumps while partner did something that I can’t remember
- Sprint to end of parking lot while partner did burpees
Mosey down to basketball court and now get in groups of 3. One partner does the running while the other two keep the teamwork going.
- Suicide while two partners are doing merkins in sequence with an alternating high five between reps. Flap jack and rinse and repeat until all have completed it.
- Suicide while two partners are doing BBSU in sequence with an alternating high five between reps. Flap jack and rinse and repeat until all have completed it.
Mosey up to curb for some parking lot hops
Mosey to SF for 10 30 yard sprints and then 3 min of Mary
Count-a-rama, Name-a-rama, Announcements (D2D and P200 runners needed), Prayers requests (Canseco’s MIL, Duraflame’s family illness)