9 pax posted to CAT for the final day of April Trivia Month. YHC brought out some tune for a game of name that tune. The pax did surprising well considering a lot of the songs were hits before they were born….. Great morning with the Men of CAT!
Weather 60ish and nice
Mosey to block pile and circle up.
SSH x 20 IC
TTT x 20 IC
IW x 20 IC
The Game: Q plays a song, Pax guess Artist and Title. The Base Reps are 20. -5 reps for a correct Artist and -5 reps for correct Title.
– Song 1 – Merkins/Squats/LBC
– Song 2 – Curls/Lunge/Flutter Kicks
– Song 3 – Overhead Press/Imperial Walker/Iron Cross
– Song 4 – Tricep Extension/Calf Raise/Boat Canoe
Round 2: Rinse and Repeat Sequence from Round 1
Round 3: 16 Count Block Buster
Round 4: Lunge across field and back until song ends
Round 5: Bear Crawl with block across the field and back until song ends
– Song 1 – Merkins/Curls/Block Press/Tricp Extension
– Song 2 – Squats/Lunge/Imperial Walker/Calf Raise
– Song 3 – LBC/Flutter Kicks/Iron Cross/Boat Canoe
– Song 4 – 16 Count Block Buster
Return Blocks and Mosey to Flag
Announcements: Fite4ACure Continues for 2 weeks, Color Run at Vintners Wood May 11th. Raffle Tickets for Fite4ACure, June Star Course in CLT
Prayers: 19 Year old Diagnosed with Leukemia, Student and Teachers, Todd Smith – needs encouragment,
Devo: Encouragement is important. Affirmation is the most important part of encouragement
Pledge of Allegiance