My first visit to Surge was the launch last month. My second visit was today. The men out there were ready for whatever was thrown their way, and here’s how it went down.
Conditions: 40 degrees, chilly, not much wind.
3 for 5K STRIDELITE.
1 minute warning, intro (grab gloves), no FNGs, disclaimer, prayer.
Mosey around the parking lot for the COP…
- 20x SSHs IC
- 20x IWs IC
- 20x AIRSQUATs IC (2 count down, 2 count up)
- 20x LBCs IC (2 count)
Mosey to the block pile, each grab a block, continue to the basketball courts, partner up for the following…
Round 1 – Partner A performs “two block” exercises while Partner B runs the length of the two basketball courts, does 1 BURPEE, and runs back. FLAPJACK until these amount of reps were completed:
- 80x BLOCK MERKINs (left hand on ground while right on block, merkin, both hands on blocks, merkin, left hand on block while right on ground, merkin, keep going back-n-forth)
- 160x BLOCK SHRUGs
- 240x BLOCK DIPs
Round 2 – Partner A performs “one block” exercises while Partner B carries one block the length of the two basketball courts, and back. FLAPJACK until these amount of reps were completed:
- 60x BLOCK THRUSTERs
- 120x OVERHEAD PRESSes
- 180x BENT OVER ROWs
Round 3 – Partner A performs “zero block” exercises while Partner B FARMER CARRIES two blocks the length of the two basketball courts, and back. FLAPJACK one lap each for the following these exercises:
- AIR SQUATs
That took up the remaining time. Blocks were returned and we met back at the virtual shovel flag for the COUNT-O-RAMA, NAME-O-RAMA, ANNOUNCEMENTS, PRAYER.
- Thanksgiving Thursday, Surge is closed, alternates are CAT and HOLLOW, 6:00 AM each, (please confirm times if you are gonna join)
- Christmas party signup and pay, $13 per person, pax and spouse, no kids.
- Harry Bison this weekend.
-Net Zero’s wife, ultrasound. Pray for good results.