Weather: 50 degrees and pleasant.
20 PAX posted at Crusade for a backwards “Lollipop” thru Whiteford including one FNG (Meb).
BOM: Prayer by Nail Pop.
Leave the Pilgrim Lutheran Church parking lot and head toward Whiteford. Once you get to Whiteford take a left into the subdivision onto Whiteford Way. Proceed to Saddlebrook Rd. and take a left. Continue on Saddlebrook Rd. until you hit the round-a-bout and go straight thru. Once you get to Silverstone Rd. take a right and head up the steep hill. Once you get to the top of Silverstone Rd. take a right and do the loop again. The route was roughly 4.2 miles, but a number of PAX got in more, some got in 5+ miles. It was great to see a big group out getting better this morning. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the route. Till next time, thanks for letting me lead.
FNG was Jeff Padgett (Meb) – we named him Meb because it’s obvious that he likes to run and alot that is. He mentioned he liked to run 20+ miles on Saturday’s. He doesn’t train because he’s just that awesome. JK. I added that. He’s in great shape and we look forward to having him back out. Great work. Meb is the top American marathon/long distance runner right now.
– Mud Run – April 11th is Go Time.
– Quarry Crusher Run – April 18th (6K or 10K)
– Prayer request – Continue to pray for Walker’s recovery.
– Pray request – Hopper’s mom (in ICU @ Roper Hospital in Charleston)
– Prayer request – Audra’s Neuroblastoma
– Prayer request – Nikita – spreading the word across college campus to impact the kingdom
– Prayer request – Sebastian – diagnosed with Leukemia a week ago. If you would like to help just click on the link below.
BOM – Prayer led by Slim Jim (thanks brother).