Sometimes it is hard coming up with a catchy title to the BB. But today I had several choices – shoes optional, Wapner broke, Wapner reset, Wapner (fill in the blank), are these official F3 beers, working out with Fleetwood Mac, slow down, etc. I think I chose one that fit… we didn’t go anywhere but did plenty of work. Mumblechatter was key for keeping everyone’s spirits in check (including mine).
There were 7 for Wingman and 16 for BootCamp. #TPTeamBooster came out ahead in today’s headcount competition with eight PAX attending. Here is how things went down…
1 minute warning, no FNGs, don’t think I did a disclaimer (sorry), prayer
Shortest mosey ever so we could warmup…
- 15x IWs IC
- 15x Michael Phelps IC
- 15x Mtn Climbers IC
Move to under the breezeway, line up, instructions on how “beers on the wall” is played, turn on some music (WOMG-FM), and get started. Basically we did a round of beers on the wall and two sets of Mary (most IC, some OYO), rinse and repeat until finished.
- 10 bottles of beer: The PAX line up side-by-side, plank, relay merkin 10 pieces of PVC down the line where you grab a piece of pvc with your right hand, merkin, roll it to you left hand, merkin, pass it to the guy on the left, get another from your right. Rinse and repeat until all pieces were passed down. Set one piece off to the side.
- Mary time… 15x Flutter Kicks & 15x LBCs
- 9 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
- Mary time… 15x Monkey Crunches & 15x Reverse Crunches
- 8 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
- Mary time… 15x Freddy Mercurys & 15x Gas Pumps
- 7 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
- Mary time… 15x Windshield Wipers & 15x LBFCs
- 6 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
- Mary time… 15x Boxcutters & 15x Outlaws
- 5 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
- Mary time… 15x American Hammers & 15x Rosalitas
- 4 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
- Mary time… 15x Hello Dollys & 15x Rosalita Whips
- 3 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
- Mary time… 16x E2K & 15x Bay City Scissors
- 2 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
- skip Mary so we can finish the last beer
- 1 bottles of beer (with the pvc going back the other way)
Circle up at the shovel flag for the count-o-rama, name-o-rama, announcements, prayers…
- 3/2: 5-Year Anniv Convergence. Preblast: https://www.f3midlands.com/lexington-sc/f3-lexington-5-year-anniversary
- 3/9: Lighthouse for Life 5k: Register: https://www.runhard.org/pages/race-lighthouse.php
- 3/16: Lexington Race Against Hunger. Register here: https://lrah2019.org/
- 3/22-23: P200
- 4/8-4/19: The Gauntlet. Preblast: https://www.f3midlands.com/columbia-sc/gauntlet-2019
- Abby Carter – 12 yo girl from Buttermaker’s church had 2nd open heart surgery yesterday
- Corbett Anderson
- Always a good time to get out and visit other AOs. You get to put some faces with names, and get a different atmosphere.
- I joined the Wingman group today. This was my first time attending a discussion group before a workout. I’ll try to do better!
- The TP pax got after it today. We were on a tight schedule to finish the weinke and the guys got after it. Although we did have to “chug” the last pvc pipe back up the line pretty quick.