13 men assembled on the Lexington side of the Lake Murray dam to test themselves against the clock. 13 men finish knowing themselves better and delighting in the results of their hard work.
Conditions: about 47 degrees. winds NNE at 8MPH but the Semi’s on the road give you about a 10mph SW gust.
Disclaimer & Prayer
Coarse INSTRUCTIONS: faster PAX move toward the front. start at the traffic light pole. get your run on until you make it to the entrance/driveway on the Irmo side of the dam. touch it with a foot, turn around and come back to the traffic light pole and a have the guy in the jacket and beany give you your time.
YHC struggled with the decision not to run it himself, but enjoyed seeing every PAX push themselves out of their comfort ZONE. That being said, while the PAX were hard at work on the coarse YHC took the time to perform some boot camp exercises, which included burpees behind the barrier. YHC did have his head lamp on and was very curious about what the drivers on the dam were thinking as the saw the head lamp bob up and Down. Most probably did not notice. But incase they did and they are a friend or family member, you will not be ignorant to the happenings on the Dam.
War daddy: Ranger
War Baby: Madonna
Speed Demon: Ranger
Most improved: Freon
link to your times/spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/WEhpPq
This was the first running of the Dang 5K for a few Pax this morning. It was great to see new faces. keep up the good work!
COT: count off, namorama, report your times,
- Go Run 5K at WKHS 2/7/15. Register here: http://www.thegorun.org/runner-registration.html January 9 the fee goes up to $25. Currently it is $20.
- Lexington Race Against Hunger .. 2/28/15 Fee is $15 for 5K and $20 for 10K. Register here: http://www.strictlyrunning.com/gpscrlgnReg-9f.asp?uRaceId=1949&uImage=/images/15LRAH.jpg
- February 7: Convergence at SnakePit, 7am. If you haven’t been to SnakePit, located at White Knoll High School, you’re missing out on a great AO. This convergence also offers a great DoubleDown opportunity as several pax are participating on The Go Run 5k at 9am. Register here: www.thegorun.org.
- March 7: One Year Anniversary Convergence at Graveyard. While March 1 marks our 1-yr anniversary, we’ll celebrate on Saturday, 3/7. New goal: 175 pax! Get the EH machine rolling.
- April 11: Ultimate Challenge Mud Run. This is F3’s Super Bowl. DO NOT register on the mud run site. F3 will have a special link with which to register. YHC will be the F3 Mud Run QIC. Also, No Show has agreed to be our Mud Run Region Q. Preblast coming soon.
- May 1: GORUCK Custom Light. Preblast here: http://f3nation.com/2015/01/07/preblast-goruck-custom-light/
The Phillips family: Healing Progress
Max Melton: head mass to undergo diagnostics and treatment