3 men and one kitten posted at CAT this morning to get better. The CAT pax didn’t disappoint and a good time was had. Here’s what happened:
Conditions: 71 and warm
Mosey to the block pile and pick a winner then head to the gym stairs.
SSH x 10 IC
- Each PAX runs up and down the big stairs 2 times at the bottom completes 10 merkins (5 sets)
- Each PAX runs up and down the big stairs (This time you can only go 1 step at a time) 2 times at the bottom completes 20 block rows (5 sets)
- Each PAX runs up and down the big stairs (This time you have to bunny hop each step) 1 time at the bottom completes 10 elf on a shelfs (5 sets)
- Each PAX runs up and down the big stairs 2 times at the bottom completes 10 curls for the girls (5 sets)
Mosey back to the block pile and put your block away then circle up for Mary. Dealers choice.
- Moist Merkins
- Bouche 6 inches
- Mercy rule (boat / canoe – modified to yacht / sportfisher)
– 9/22 Smokehouse Event
- Boatplugs wife
- Those in Hurricane Florences path
- All unspoken
Pledge of Allegiance
The PAX were joined by a kitten who followed us for the entire workout. Although he slacked on the exercises no judgments were made. He was provided the F3 Name CAT5. WELCOME CAT5!