Weather: 55 degrees and pleasant.
8 PAX posted at Crusade after the P200 for a jaunt thru Whiteford and then continuing thru Lexington.
BOM: Prayer by Nail Pop.
Head out of Pilgrim Lutheran Church parking lot and head toward Whiteford. Take a left into Whiteford and continue on Whiteford Way till you get to Lowes. Yes we must run up the big hill. Once you get to Lowes, run thru the parking lot and then thru the Publix lot. Take a right onto Old Cherokee. Proceed to Hwy 6/Lake Murray Blvd. and take a right. Head back to the church. If you wanted to get in a little more mileage, continue on North Lake Drive/378 until you get to Hwy 6. Take a right then. This is roughly an extra mile or so. Great work by all today. Everyone made it back safely, so that’s the most important thing. The main route was roughly 4.3 miles, the extra work was between 5.15-5.3 miles (just depends on if you cut thru the parking lots or not).
– Mud Run – April 11th is Go Time.
– Quarry Crusher Run – April 18th (6K or 10K)
– Mustang Night @ Midway – Saturday night starting @ 6:00
– Prayer request – Continue to pray for Walker’s recovery.
– Pray request – Hopper’s mom (in ICU @ Roper Hospital in Charleston)
– Prayer request – Audra’s Neuroblastoma
– Prayer request – Nikita – spreading the word across college campus to impact the kingdom
– Prayer request – Sebastian – diagnosed with Leukemia a week ago. If you would like to help just click on the link below.
BOM – Prayer led by Treadmill.